Click here for a membership application form, which needs to be printed, filled in and signed, then sent to one of the addresses mentioned.
Subs are due every year, or every five years (see below).
- £7 for one year
- £30 for five years
Idiot's guide to paying subs:
1. Open a bank account and get a cheque book
2. Write "pay METHS £7" on a cheque. Sign with name (or thumbprint)
3. Tear off the cheque at perforation (the little holes on the left)
4. Attach cheque to pink form with stapler or paper clip
5. Bung cheque and pink form into envelope
6. Seal envelope (if it is not a self-seal envelope, try licking)
7. Buy a stamp
8. Lick stamp (unless self-adhesive) and stick on envelope
9. Write on envelope "Tony Adams, 26 Boughton Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9QN, England"
10. Place envelope in post box.
HINTS: It helps to make sure there are seven quid in the bank before you try step 2. Some people do step 9 before step 8 in case they mess up the address. (If this happens, soak off the stamp and start all over again).
© WDYFO, 2017